We’re kicking off the Halloween season with two amazing recipes that make the most perfect Halloween dinner or snack. The other day, I stumbled across a debate over whether or not flatbread is healthier than regular bread. Turns out, not really. But, flatbread sure is a lot more fun!
The folks over at Lil Luna have spooked up two of the tastiest and most festive flatbread recipes on the net. Check ’em out:
Mummy Flatbread Pizza
- For the mummy:
- 3 Flatout Light Original
- ½ c. pizza sauce
- ¼ c. grated parmesan cheese
- 6 slices pepperoni (more if desired for under the strips of string cheese)
- 3 black olives, cut in half
- 6 string cheese, pulled into thin strips
- For the pumpkin:
- 6 Foldit® Artisan Flatbread
- 4 oz. thinly sliced monterey jack or mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. thinly sliced cheddar cheese
You can find both recipes here over at Lil Luna’s blog:
Not only are these flatbread recipes quick and easy to make, they’re healthier alternatives to pizza. No lil monster is going to be able to resist them.